Christmas is all about the joyful memories created when gathering family together around the table. As we head into the festive period, allow us to inspire you to create your very own magic at home this Christmas.
An event hosted by Babu in celebration of our rental partnership, we joined forces with Maison Margaux to bring you festive fashion ideas and tablescaping how-to's.
Set the theme with a patterned tablecloth. A great way to carry this pattern through is in the fabrics and trims on the garments.
Add final touches such as florals and foraged greens from a morning walk!
Our sequin tutu sets are a fun way to add that festive sparkle and shine loved by kids and adults alike!
Louisa from Maison Margaux has shared some of her top tips on the art of table dressing:
- Go bold for a patterned tablecloth, and don't shy away from using florals in winter too!
- Layer up with placemats and plates to create a 3 or 4-layered look.
- Create ambience with candles to create that ambiance and warm glow.
- Inject colour with fun glasswear!
- Create a relaxed look by pulling napkins through a napkin ring instead of folding.
Don't forget you can always get the kids involved and get creative together! Add a personalised element with crafts and place names.
Tableware featured is available to rent and buy at Maison Margaux