Trouser Moon Grey
Award-winning British baby and children's clothing brand Rachel Riley is delighted to announce a collaboration with premium Merino Wool brand Smalls to create a capsule collection.
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Spun in Biela Italy (home of Zegna) the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practices
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love
- contrast stitch for a cheeky pop of colour
Trousers work perfectly under school uniforms, as a base layer for outdoor as well doubling up as seriously SOFT loungewear.
- Foldable cuffs for extra growing room.